2008/04/10

Love come save me soon

Summer is here.

The Habs are in the playoffs.

Girls in the street have finally caught up to the visions in my sweetest dreams.

School's just about done (permanently).

But I don't feel any different.

It's all a little beneath me, I've been here before and I don't have fond memories.

Iraq. Economy. Broken streets. Unspoken racism. Deception, cynicism and superficiality define personal relationships. Romantic ones are doomed to failure, sooner or later. Money. Insecurity. Anxiety. Uncertainty. Tibet. Broken escalators. Unanswered prayers.

Summer is here. Tomorrow it's gone.

=//Turnquest

p.s. all you people posting anonymous comments, er, I rather wish you'd not. Or at least e-mail me. Takes the frustration out of guessing who you are .

No comments: